Customer Service Rep(02106) - E Rawson Avw
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionCSRABOUT THE JOBYou got game? You
got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world!
Imagine yourself with a job with flexible hours, competitive pay, a
fun environment, did we mention flexible hours? That's right, we
live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take
pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full
time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with
your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a
second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place
for you. We are searching for qualified customer service reps - the
people who answer the phone and make pizzas with personality and
people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that
means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you
want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your
hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound
to have just the thing for you.JOB REQUIREMENTSYou must be 16 years
of age or older. General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately
daily.TrainingOrientation and training provided on the
job.Communication SkillsAbility to comprehend and give correct
written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with
customers and co-workers to process orders both over thephone and
in person.Essential Functions/Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
screen.WORK CONDITIONSExposure to:
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures
range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.SENSING
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold
surfaces.TEMPERAMENTSThe ability to direct activities, perform
repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress,
meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze
and compile data, make judgments and decisions.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the
following:StandingMost tasks are performed from a standing
position.WalkingFor short distances for short durations. Surfaces
include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food process
areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36 and
48.SittingPaperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are
unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies
weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72 high.Carrying
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the
workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from
the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short
distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.Pushing
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on
a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5
pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.ClimbingTeam members must infrequently
navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash
walls, perform maintenance.Stooping/Bending
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees
while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at
one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when
stocking ingredients.CROUCHING/SQUATTINGPerformed occasionally to
stock shelves and to clean low areas.Additional InformationReaching
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven
controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping
cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients,
cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.HAND TASKS
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous
during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of
forearms and wrists.
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from
the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly
of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza
cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT,
WORK AIDSTeam Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens,
computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and
pizza peel.ADVANCEMENTMany of our team members began their careers
as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise
owners. From customer service representative to management, General
Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores
offer a world of opportunity.SUMMARY STATEMENTWe take pride in our
team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza!
Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires
exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our
people come first!by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Milwaukee , Customer Service Rep(02106) - E Rawson Avw, Other , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!