Care Coordinator, Wraparound/REACH
Company: St. Charles
Posted on: March 19, 2023
false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
To maintain the integrity of the Wraparound process and ensure
quality community-based care to the children and families of
Wraparound Milwaukee, Care Coordinators assess, monitor and
implement strength based service plans for child(ren) involved in
the juvenile justice or child welfare system while creating the
least restrictive living arrangements for these youth.
- Adheres to St. Charles Youth & Family Services Policies and
- Develop child and family teams.
- Advocates for services for the child & family.
- Assess needs of children and families by carrying a case load
of 8 families minimum.
- Secure placement for children as needed utilizing the strength
based philosophy of the program .
- Represent child's best interest in court, school, and
- Identify and utilize local community resources for client
families and children, coordinate with intra-agency and
inter-agency resources the delivery of services and treatment
- Provide written documentation to include progress notes, the
completion of formal written treatment summaries, recommendations,
treatment plans, contracts and other required reports.
- Concepts and practice of teams and teamwork; with the ability
to develop the team process and task completion.
- Represent agency professionally at court, school, medical and
other community resources.
- Supports the goals of the agency and program
- Prepare all documentation according to time frames.
- Adheres to Wraparound Milwaukee's policy & Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work,
Sociology or relevant area of education and minimum of one year of
continued experience providing mental health services.
- Knowledge base of adolescent and family issues and
- Knowledge of the Wisconsin Children's Code and juvenile justice
- Knowledge of local, state and federal statutes and regulations,
guidelines, practices and policies relevant to or specifically
applicable to their specific role and the operation of youth
programs, out of home placement of children, abuse and neglect
reporting procedures and requirements, termination of parental
rights and children in need of protective services and the
- Knowledge of Milwaukee County (Behavioral Health Division,
Children's Court, Milwaukee Public Schools, and Milwaukee community
based youth serving agencies.)
- Knowledge of human growth and development theories.
- Ability to conduct and coordinate individual, family and group
therapy sessions utilizing home, community and institution based
resources; and techniques, strategies and interventions for
delivery of home based family services.
- Ability to prepare formal reports.
- Ability to display cultural competence by responding
respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, languages,
classes, races, ethnic backgrounds, religions and other diversity
factors in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth
of individuals, families and communities and protects and preserves
the dignity of each.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license and personal liability
- Ability to accurately perform record keeping and documentation
- Ability to use personal and agency vehicles for work related
duties according to the agency's insurance liability standards.
- Indoor/outdoor requirements including meeting in client
- Potential for physical intervention of clients as needed.
- Exposure to lift a maximum of 30 lbs.
- Local travel as required fulfilling essential functions of the
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the above
is intended to summarize the essential functions of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not meant to be
an exhaustive list of miscellaneous duties and responsibilities
that may be requested in the performance of this position.
Keywords: St. Charles, Milwaukee , Care Coordinator, Wraparound/REACH, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...