Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator
- Contract Duration 4 Months
- The Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator handles several
components crucial to delivering required correspondence to
providers and members securely and within required
- All items must be reviewed for PHI (Protected Health
Information) security as well as appropriate branding
- Team members govern the oversight of outbound PDF file
processing via Client Planet Press software and return receipt of
PDF files to the specified location to be printed for
- There is also a component of equipment operation for this
- This equipment includes printers (several models of Canon Vario
machines), multiple Client inserters, and Client mail
- The -Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator will work with
internal staff to resolve issues with documents and
- Incoming shipments are also accepted and logged by this team
and outbound shipments are created on an "as-needed" basis.
- Processing over 25,000 pieces of outbound correspondence Monday
- Weekend component for this role with minimal outbound
- Responsible for monitoring the process of file movement to
Client Planet Press which performs US Government Client functions
and applies IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode) to provide mail
- Printing of all claim-related correspondence from multi-sources
for all business units, including the files returned from the
Planet Press process.
- Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator performs ad hoc print job
requests for member notification letters.
- Reconciliation of all files sent through the Planet Press
process and returned items to confirm all correspondence is
accounted for and outbound within the expected TAT.
- Operation and maintenance of folder/inserter machines which
includes correct envelope selection, correct fold specs per letter
type, and QC of items run through the machines to ensure member PHI
- Mail meter operation and maintenance to apply appropriate
postage to all outbound correspondence based on weight and mail
type as well as assignment of the appropriate Cost Center assigned
for each letter type.
- Preparation of all mail trays for delivery directly to the US
Government Client or to the presort vendor, dependent on the
contents of the trays.
- Creation of FedEx labels and packaging for larger outbound
items and daily shipments to the Boston office.
- Receipt of incoming shipments and notification of those
deliveries to the specific Dept or individual.
- Daily tracking of all incoming barcoded items (FedEx, US
Government Client, UPS, etc.) via an electronic Arrival Tracking
- Create Monthly Metered Postage reports allocating the postage
- Regular communication with equipment vendors -- opening tickets
for equipment issues, ordering supplies, etc.
- High school diploma
- One year of related experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a
- Good PC skills with experience in Outlook, Excel, Word, and
- Good investigative ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain organized with multiple
- Ability to work overtime as needed or required.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
About the Company
- Our Client is a Leading Financial Services Organization
committed to helping people attain healthier lives and Lifetime
Financial security. They provide a wide range of protection and
wealth products and services like insurance, Advice, investments,
and Asset management services in key markets around the world
including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Asia, and
other parts of the world.
- They have more than 34,000 employees and 112,900 advisors
worldwide. Join client organizations and help drive transformation,
sustainability, and innovation for our Clients, Employees,
partners, and communities.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Milwaukee , Inbound/Outbound Support Coordinator, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...