1st Shift - Brake Press Setup
Company: Site Staffing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Break Press Operator & Set Up
Shift: 1st, (6:00AM-2:00PM)
Pay: $18.00-$20.00/hr + BOE
- Operate press break machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control
instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial
indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities
according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum
& regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
- Having good knowledge of fabrication processes and principles
(Saw cutting, Press Brake, Ironworker, Hand Torch Cutting)
- Press Brake setup and operation experience a strong plus
#Talroo Associated topics: brake press, copy center, flatbed
printer, pressman, pressroom, press brake, print shop, sheetfed,
wide fed, wide feed
Keywords: Site Staffing, Milwaukee , 1st Shift - Brake Press Setup, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...