Posted on: March 20, 2023
Apply now for the next step in your Designer Career!We are
partnered with an award winning, medium-sized, design focused
architectural firm looking for a qualified Designer to join their
team! If you're a Designer that's enthusiastic and tenacious, let's
talk.This is a great company to work for with amazing benefits and
- Established- In business for 40 years
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement / Leading a team!
- Flexible hours with above market Compensation!
- Services include Architecture / Planning & Design, Landscape
Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering
- Environment that values work/life balance, people-led design,
- Focus on Commercial, Institutional, Retail, and Residential
Projects! Qualification for Designer
- MS or BS in Architecture
- AIA licensed or capable to become licensed
- 2-5 years experience
- Revit experience required (& AutoCAD other platforms
- Commercial project knowledgeCompensation/ Benefits for Designer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours/ hybrid schedule
- Full Benefits
- Great Work environment
- Small teams - tons of autonomy in role
- Public Private clientsIf this Designer position sounds fitting
to you, and you're enthusiastic and looking for a change, let's
talk.Please reach out to me at For additional information on this
opportunity, please contact Marzie Morris-Grammer directly at .
Resumes may be confidentially sent to All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Milwaukee , Designers, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...