Company: Northwestern Mutual
Posted on: May 26, 2023
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We care and make a positive
difference.About the role:In this hybrid position, bridge DevOps,
Architecture, and Software Engineering into the Test Environments
and Test Data space. NM Test Enablement Platform Services (TEPS)
organization is looking for an inspiring leader to help drive
technical solutions for our Non-Prod environments and Test Data
- Influence Northwestern Mutual's enterprise Test Environment and
Test Data strategy and technical approach.
- Provide thought leadership on architecture & business matters
- Architect solutions that take into account, availability,
security, compliance, privacy and legal requirements.
- Provide leadership to influence peers in and outside of the
domain, vendor relationships, and organization vertical.
- Thoughtfully and practically introduce concepts and
technologies from the industry to solve important problems.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor
packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers, along with
assigning and suggest stretch assignments.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of professional IT experience
- 6-8 years experience with at least one OS/hosting platform
- 6-8 years experience in performance tuning of application
stacks, OSs, DBs etc.
- 3 years experience with Cloud based PaaS and SaaS platforms and
integration points to On Prem infrastructure
- 6-8 years experience with virtualization and
- 6-8 years experience with monitoring and performance management
- 6-8 years experience with Scripting development
- 6-8 years experience with networking knowledge
- 6-8 years experience with Identity Platform and tools
- 4 years of professional IT experience.
- 6 years of domain specific experience for role.
- 2 years experience outside primary domain with concepts such as
basic network troubleshooting (connectivity, DNS).
- 4 years experience with modern development and scripting
- Experience with CICD concepts, and tools, branching strategies
and leveraging knowledge to assist in delivering an infrastructure
as a product.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills within area of expertise, and
in adjacent domains.
- Solid understanding of traditional or cloud computing
technologies including Networking, Compute, Storage, Development,
Data, Operations, or Security.
- 4 years experience in one of the following (AWS, Kubernetes,
Linux, Windows) administration and configuration.
- Experience creating, delivering and supporting highly available
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile
and Waterfall.Compensation Range:Pay Range - Start:$118,510.00Pay
Range - End:$169,300.00Please note that this is the standard pay
structure. Positions in certain locations (such as California) may
provide an increase on the standard pay structure based on the
location. Please click for additional information relating to
location-based pay structures.Grow your career with a best-in-class
company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we
do. Get started now!We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other
characteristic protected by law.If you work or would be working in
California, Colorado, New York City, Washington or outside of a
Corporate location, please click for information pertaining to
compensation and benefits.
Keywords: Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee , Solution Architect, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...