Silk-Screen Machine Operator
Company: inSync Staffing
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Silk-Screen Machine Operator
Monday Friday +OT - 1 st Shift - 7 AM 3 PM
$18.50 - $19.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for daily operation and/or tending of silk-screening
machines, as well as ensuring quality and production expectations
- Responsible for setting up work area and obtaining appropriate
quantity of component parts and materials.
- Oversee operation of silk-screening machines correct any
malfunctions during operation, repair, and/or adjust screens, as
- Perform visual and physical inspection of component parts and
materials. Separate parts with substandard quality for proper
disposal or rework.
- Responsible for daily restocking of chemicals, inks, and
related supplies (communicate low stock positions to
- Communicate any exceptions which affect the ability to meet
production standards (use Hour by Hour board in workstation, if
- Ensure screened parts are properly prepared for the next stage
of production and/or packed as a finished good.
- Accurately calculate counts of finished goods.
- Use measuring devices such as scales and rulers.
- Perform basic computer functions such as printing labels,
schedules, PRS sheets and recording daily time.
- Maintain a clean and functioning work area per 5S
- Perform related duties (including those in other areas of
production) as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all company safety guidelines including wearing the
proper protective equipment for job assignments.
- Maintain compliance with all company guidelines and
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment,
preferably directly with machine operation and set-up.
- Ability to understand written material and ability to write
using correct spelling and punctuation; ability to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide using fractions or decimals.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Regularly requires bending, stooping, reaching, twisting,
lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving items.
- Regularly requires standing, walking, and/or
lifting/handling/carrying materials or equipment of moderate weight
(up to 50 pounds)
Benefits (employee contribution):
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Milwaukee , Silk-Screen Machine Operator, Other , Mequon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...