Quality Control Supervisor
Company: Henkel group
Location: Oak Creek
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures that group associates are trained and are performing
inspection functions as detailed, per the approved, current work
- Supervises Quality Control Technicians.
- Monitors product quality by audit of daily analytical results
from all shifts.
- Coordinates, assigns priorities to and supervises day to day
lab activities, communicating status to management.
- Ensures that lab supplies and PPE are available when
- Maintains equipment and supplies through preventative
maintenance programs, service contracts and orders supplies.
- Coordinates equipment calibrations and verifications, maintains
calibration records, and performs impact assessment as
- Implements testing criteria and reviews test methods and work
- Insures NCMR reports are initiated for rejected batches.
- Relays lab results to appropriate personnel.
- Troubleshoots lab equipment, plant technical or logistics
- Performs lab tests by assisting tech on duty or covers if tech
- Maintaining a safe environment in labs and plant.
- Assists in development of continuous improvement
- Assists with Customer Complaints for the Oak Creek
- Management of rejects and blocked stock dispositions.
- Assists in internal audits.
- Conducts performance reviews of QC Technicians, coaching
discussions, and initiates disciplinary action if needed.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Team (QIT) meetings.
- Maintains training requirements and records for all
- Perform statistical analysis on problem products/Rejected
batches when necessary
- Ability to perform analytical analysis (i.e. GC/MS, TGA, DMA,
IR) when necessary.
- Performs various other duties as assigned by the QA Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in science discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Adhesives or sealant and coatings knowledge or related
- Knowledge and experience with ISO/QS standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- PC/SAP literacy essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data analysis software (Minitab) preferred.
The salary for this role is $84,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Milwaukee , Quality Control Supervisor, Other , Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!