Company: JP Cullen
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We specialize in the "Tough Jobs" no one else can do and we need
General Superintendents for our Janesville, Madison, and Milwaukee
area projects. We have exciting new leadership opportunities for
those looking to stay in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin-based $600 million, 130-year-old, 5 th generation
family-owned construction management firm.
- We self-perform carpentry, concrete, steel, and masonry.
- Our clients have high expectations, and our projects are high
- We seek a "secret weapon" that will help further separate us
from the pack.Our Need: A General Superintendent who enjoys
overseeing projects and developing people.
- A proven onsite leader experienced in mentoring and training
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing our self-performing
trades such as concrete, carpentry, steel, masonry, and
- Success rate of executing projects on budget and on time with
high quality and safety.
- A strategic thinker who enjoys collaborating and brainstorming
- The kind of person who believes there is always a way if we all
- SAFETY. Ensure adherence to rules, regulations, and
- QUALITY. Ensure that the intent of Cullen policies, procedures
and quality standards are followed in accordance with our Quality
- SUPERVISION/PRODUCTION. Coordinate, manage, and monitor
manpower, equipment and resources across the assigned
- Project Execution. Participate in project meetings to oversee
and ensure project team's planning and execution.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE. Act as a primary customer service liaison
ensuring customers are satisfied with the quality and efficiency of
division labor efforts.
- Build Relationships. Collaborate with project stakeholders such
as Subs, AEs, Owners, Unions, Self-performed Trades, Estimators,
- Work Procurement. Work with Estimating Team on pricing the work
and complete assigned marketing responsibilities.
- HUMAN RESOURCES. Assist in mentorship, training, and
development for project team members.
- Divisional and Corporate. Participate in annual divisional
strategic and business planning to set financial goals, resource
planning, and initiatives for the year.
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Travel be required for project reviews, proposals, site
evaluations, and coaching of project teams.Skills and
- Four-year college degree related to construction, completion of
an apprenticeship, OR at least six years of experience in a
construction-related position where knowledge was gained in the
areas of construction, design, finance, and management. In
addition, at least ten years of Superintendent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of construction is
- Must possess superior communication and interpersonal
(facilitation, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills.
- Have a good understanding of corporate and industry practices,
processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management
techniques to maximize employee performance.JP Cullen has a
commitment to its community, employees, and employees' families. We
offer outstanding benefits - Health, Life, and Dental Insurance,
Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure, Profit Sharing, PTO,
Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, and Training.JP Cullen is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer.
We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring, and
promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans. JP
Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.Apply Now Name
(Required) First Last Phone (Required) Email (Required) Address
(Required) Street Address Address Line 2 City State ZIP Code
Position Applying For (Required) How did you hear about JP Cullen
and/or this position? (Required)
Keywords: JP Cullen, Milwaukee , General Superintendent, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!