Family Care Partnership Care Coach
Posted on: November 17, 2023
DescriptionHumana/iCare is seeking a Care Coach to join the
Milwaukee County team in the Family Care Partnership (FCP) program.
The FCP Care Coach provides care management services through the
FCP program including assessment, service plan development, ongoing
care coordination, quality assurance and ongoing monitoring of
services to adults with disabilities and the frail elderly. Share
your talents and develop your skills all while doing your part to
improve the lives of others.ResponsibilitiesThe FCP Care Coach
works collaboratively with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) and
other Partnership staff to assist members and their families with
identifying service needs and gaining access to medical, social,
rehabilitation, vocational, educational, and other services to
achieve members' desired outcomes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct psychosocial assessments as part of the comprehensive
assessment process. -
- Utilize the Resource Allocation Decision making methodology
(RAD), help member identify their preferred outcomes and potential
strategies to achieve those outcomes, including through the
identification of community resources and cost-effective services
- Coordinate and monitor services and resources implemented to
meet member's identified outcomes and member's progress toward
meeting those outcomes.
- Conduct periodic reassessment and updates of the member's care
plan and monitor member's health and safety.
- Assist member or member's representative in filing complaints,
grievances and obtaining advocacy services.
- Document member information and contacts made regarding
member's care and services provided.
- Build constructive working relationships with the member, their
family members, and appropriate outside agency staff.
- Facilitate collaboration with the member's physician or
appropriate medical professionals to coordinate member's care.
- Educate member and providers regarding benefits, service
providers and protocols to access resources and the appropriate use
of medical services. Provide referrals for community resources and
social services as necessary.Required QualificationsThe Care Coach
must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Social Worker certified in Wisconsin with a minimum of one (1)
years' experience working with at least one of the Family Care
target group populations.
- 4-year bachelor's degree or more advanced degree in the Human
Service area and a minimum of one (1) years' experience working
with at least one of the Family Care target populations.
- 4-year bachelor's degree or more advanced degree in any area
other than human services with a minimum of three (3) years'
experience working with at least one of the Family Care
***The Family Care target group population is defined as: Frail
Elders, Physically Disabled, or Intellectually/Developmentally
The Care Coach must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the community resources available to meet the
needs of the members and a thorough understanding of the range and
type of long term care options available in the community. -
- Ability to travel to any location within Milwaukee County to
conduct assessments within members' residences.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Teams, and Excel. -
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of Humana
s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role,
you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and
therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's
license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at
-least -100,000/300,000/100,000 -limits.
- To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates' ability to
work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or
Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of
10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only
if approved by leadership.
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of
California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a
bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with
telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements
for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to
protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
- Certification or Licensure in Social Work in the State of
Wisconsin or be eligible for Certification and Licensure.
- Previous managed care experience.
- General knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare benefits.
- Workstyle: Field. Field workstyle is defined as associates
performing their core duties at one or more non-Humana/iCare
- Travel: up to 75% of the time throughout Milwaukee County.
- Typical Work Days/Hours: Monday through Friday; 8:30am - 5:00
pm Central Standard Time (CST).
Interview FormatAs part of our hiring process, we will be using an
exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a
third-party vendor. - This technology provides our team of
recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for
decision-making.If you are selected to move forward from your
application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you
to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text
Messaging interview. - If participating in a pre-recorded
interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via
your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take
approximately 10-15 minutes.If participating in a SMS Text
interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you
will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions
provided. - Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from
5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or
pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be
informed if you will be moving forward to next round of
Social Security AlertHumana Values personal identity protection.
Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be
asked to provider a social security number, if it is not already on
file. When required, an email will be sent from with instructions
to add the information into the application at Humana's secure
#LI-JP1Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Keywords: Humana, Milwaukee , Family Care Partnership Care Coach, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!