Care Transition Specialist
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in
behavioral health services, is seeking a Care Transition Specialist
to join our team. The Care Transition Specialist develops a
resource database, coordinates discharge resources per patient,
arranges appointments and assists in facilitating treatment through
communications to other disciplines and external agencies. Job
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Social Work
or a related field.
- A certified Social Worker (CSW) certification is desired.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Obtain SAC-IT that will be provided by RBH Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities. ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Rogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. The System also includes , which supports patient
care, programs, and research; and , an initiative that works to
eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more
information, visit . EOE/MFDV
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Milwaukee , Care Transition Specialist, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!