Urology Account Specialist
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Expected Travel: More than 50%Requisition ID:?1546?About Teleflex
IncorporatedTeleflex is a global provider of clinically effective
medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of
people?s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation ? a relentless
pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs ? to benefit patients
and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions
in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional
cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional
urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex
employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do
every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit
teleflex.com.?Interventional Urology ? NeoTract?is?dedicated to
developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically?effective
devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology.?As
part?of the?Teleflex Interventional Urology
business?unit,?NeoTract?s?initial focus is on?improving the
standard of care for patients with?benign prostatic hyperplasia
(BPH)?using the?UroLift??System, a minimally invasive,?permanent
implant system that treats symptoms while?preserving normal sexual
function1. The?FDA-cleared?UroLift?System is?clinically proven
to?treat lower?urinary tract symptoms due to?BPH.
The?UroLift?System?lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out
of the?way?so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting,
heating or removal of prostate tissue.?More than 100,000 men
worldwide have been treated with the?UroLift?System,?which is
available in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Canada, Mexico and South
Korea. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare
providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a
difference in patients? lives.?1 *No instances of new, sustained
erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction. McVary; Roehrborn, J Urology
2013 LIFT Study.Position SummaryThe?Urology Account
Specialist?(UAS) is responsible for providing incremental revenue
growth within an assigned territory?and?maintaining?the foundation
of?a?Urology Consultant?s (UC) developed?business. As an integral
member of the US Sales team, this position focuses on sales
activities, including targeted sales calls, market development, and
case coverage.??This position requires?knowledge of the urology
field, experience supporting disruptive urology technologies, and
the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment.ger 3Principal Responsibilities
- Collect International Prostate Symptom Scores?(IPSSs) and
Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) data to prepare Quarterly Business
- Provide?UroLift?Integration Pathway?education?and associated
branding?to medical offices.
- Provide case coverage for?core and select accounts.
- Conduct Primary Care Physician (PCP) education?to
support?UroLift?as the standard of care.
- Conduct consultative sales calls?to targeted urology physician
customers?and?ancillary staff (e.g., RNs, OR Directors, urology
- Identify and qualify sales targets for?supported?territory, and
develop a targeted sales plan for?respective?customers.
- Establish?and execute territory business plans in a three-month
sales cycle/quota-based system with the guidance?of?Urology
Consultants (UCs)?and?the?Regional Business Manager (RBM).
- Assist in?case coverage,?in-servicing, and all market
development activities within?a?supported territory.
- Support daily sales objectives focused on territory growth,
including account?maintenance,?new account targeting, and launch
- Present account?details?and other requested information to UCs
and the?RBM weekly.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and
procedures,?the?Quality System, and other regulatory
- Maintain working knowledge of the reimbursement
- Present product?knowledge to the?US Sales team?by?communicating
best practices and?field experiences in?weekly emails.
- Liaise with physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Conduct patient awareness activities.
- Support?scope inventory management.
- Manage expense budgets for?supported territory.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the NeoTract culture of being collaborative,
respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high achieving, and
fun!Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor?s degree in?business or related discipline;?or
- At least?3?years of?experience in business-to-business sales,
pharmaceutical sales, or medical device sales preferred.Specialized
Skills / Other Requirements
- Knowledge of the?urology?field?and?established?relationships
with local urologists highly desired.
- Operating room or therapeutic delivery experience strongly
- Good?understanding of the treatment algorithm for BPH and
well-versed in related prostate health.
- Strong written,?verbal, and interpersonal
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to adapt to
changing work priorities?and?maintain?healthy?working
- Strong analytical capabilities to refine business plans and
sales techniques continuously?with the goal of achieving?maximum
- Proficient?in PC-based office applications, including
familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 40-60% of the
- Valid driver?s license issued by residing?state and good
- Overnight travel may be required.?Teleflex, Inc. is an
affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F.
Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation
to apply for a position, please contact us at:
262-439-1894.Teleflex is the home of Arrow?, Deknatel?, Hudson
RCI?, LMA?, Pilling?, R?sch?, UroLift? and Weck? ? trusted brands
united by a common sense of purpose.?Teleflex, the Teleflex logo,
Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R?sch, UroLift and Weck
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or
its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.? 2018 Teleflex
Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Teleflex, Milwaukee , Urology Account Specialist, Other , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!