Sr. Controls Analyst
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Sr. Controls AnalystDate: Feb 4, 2020Location:Milwaukee, WI,
USRequisition ID: 9960A Career in Beer:Our purpose at MillerCoors a
Molson Coors Company is to delight the worlds beer drinkers. We are
the worlds family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350
years around the world. We want you to join our team of passionate
self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped
opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real
difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear
from you.The Headlines:In the role of Senior Financial Analyst on
our Controls and Governance team in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will
participate in the ownership and facilitation of internal control /
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes with additional focus on governance
over internal policies.This role reports to the Senior Manager of
Controls and Governance and is a part of our Controller group.In
addition, MillerCoors is in the process of an enterprise wide new
SAP implementation which includes enhanced controls across the
business as part of this exciting transformational initiative.The
- Participate in the ownership and facilitation of internal
controls / Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes with significant focus on
business process controls and Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Implementation and enhancement of internal control governance
policies, including IT and business controls, reporting and quality
- Own processes that enable the business to operate in a
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize tasks/project assignments and
communicate key issues to management.
- Partnering with Control Owners, other Finance functions, IT and
- Drive the global alignment of controls across Molson Coors
- Engaged in projects/system upgrades to evaluate risk and impact
to control environment.
- Ensures adherence to internal accounting policies and performs
quality review control over business processes and activities
including evaluation of process effectiveness and efficiencyThe
- You have a relative 4-year degree and a minimum 3 - 5 years of
accounting process and controls experience; public accounting
and/or beverage or manufacturing company preferred.
- Some knowledge of IT controls, auditing, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Demonstrated ERP business process knowledge (SAP
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls (CPA or
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to inspire and drive
- Experience using and/or implementing SAP GRC suite of products
(e.g. Access Control and Process Controls) is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for
documenting and communicating processes, including communication
using Microsoft Office.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and
adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities; Strong
project management and organizational skills.
- You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgement
in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the
- Strong ability to work independently and with cross functional
teams.Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the worlds family brewer, we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe with a multitude of opportunities for growth
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house
training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer
tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and
401K benefits- and of course, free beer!
- Variety of opportunities to get involved with your colleagues
from Employee Resource Groups to volunteer events in the community,
theres something for everyone
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
experiencesAt Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing
perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new
ideas bubbling up. Were an equal opportunity employer and invite
applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique
brew.Nearest Major Market: MilwaukeeApply now
Keywords: MillerCoors, Milwaukee , Sr. Controls Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!