Fixed Income Credit Analyst
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Fixed Income Credit AnalystMilwaukee, WIDepartment -Baird Advisors
- Fixed Income Asset ManagementAutoReqId -7941BRBaird Advisors,
Bairds institutional fixed income management business, manages over
$75 billion for institutional clients and individuals. This stable
team of very experienced investment professionals has a national
reputation as a highly regarded active fixed income manager with a
long-term track record of competitive returns versus benchmarks and
peers coupled with a high degree of consistency. Our team offers
multiple multi-sector strategies along the yield curve following
our benchmark aware, risk-controlled approach that emphasizes
bottom-up sources of alpha. These strategies are offered through
Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) for large institutional clients
and through our mutual fund complex, Baird Funds. To learn more
about Baird Advisors, clickhere.The Baird Advisors Credit Analyst
we are seeking will focus primarily on investment grade corporate
credit research. This is an opportunity to join a successful, fast
paced, high performing team. This position is based in our Downtown
Milwaukee office and remote locations cannot be considered.As a
Credit Analyst, you will:
- Provide fundamental credit analysis on existing holdings,
primarily investment grade, within the industries assigned along
with generating new investment ideas within these industries.
Company specific and industry operating trends as well as key
business metrics should be identified.
- Provide relative value analysis across issuers in assigned
industries and collaborate within the credit sector team to
determine broad relative value opportunities across credit.
- Work closely with the ABS/MBS sector team to identify
cross-sector relative value opportunities along the yield
- Work closely with the portfolio construction team to optimally
structure portfolios and manage overall portfolio-level risk
relative to the stated benchmark.
- Present analysis to the credit sector team and overall
investment team frequently and clients periodically.What makes this
- We are a team that is passionate about achieving great results
for our clients while enjoying what we do.
- We have a fast paced, dynamic work environment with an
extremely flat, collaborative team structure which will enable you
to learn and grow as a professional.What we look for:
- 5 - 7 years of credit analysis experience within asset
management required. Experience with investment grade corporate
- CFA designation and/or MBA preferred.
- Series 7 & 66 required within 6 months of start date.
- A demonstrated ability to make judgments regarding credit,
risk, and valuation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both oral and
written, with the ability to take complex issues and distill them
to key points in a persuasive and credible manner. A high level of
professionalism is mandatory.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational
- Strong team player that is flexible, adaptable and hardworking
who believes in an integrated team driven investment process.More
about Baird:Baird is an employee owned, international wealth
management, capital markets, private equity and asset management
firm with more than 160 offices in the United States, Europe and
Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has over $285 billion in client
assets and more than 4,500 associates serving the needs of
individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients.Baird
has built an environment of trust, respect and teamwork, where
associates are our greatest asset. As stated in our Associate
Promise, we are passionate about how we achieve great outcomes
together for our clients, communities and each other. Committed to
being a great place to work, Baird ranked No. 16 on theFortune
Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For, our sixteenth consecutive
year on the list. To learn more about Bairds culture,click
- RWBAIRD.COMBaird is committed to diversity and provides
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
citizenship, national origin, age, disability, military service,
veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by law.If you require an accommodation in
order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of
the application or employment process, please call866-837-3914or
Keywords: BAIRD, Milwaukee , Fixed Income Credit Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!