Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with a minimum
of 15 years of experience in an Industrial Electrician role within
a manufacturing environment.
- Must have Master Electrician License or agree to obtain
licensing within a 6-month period from date of hire.
- Strong trouble shooting skills are required; candidate should
be able to read diagrams and schematics and diagnose the issue with
a machine in order to effectively trouble shoot and repair.
- Machine Tool electronics experience (examples: Siemens
controls, Allen-Bradley controls), and experience with PLCs
(Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc, etc.) required.
- Experience with older equipment and electrical systems
required, including DC.
- Candidates should have an understanding of Ladder Logic.
- High voltage experience is preferred. Knowledge of electrical
distribution systems required.
- Knowledge of AC/DC overhead cranes is preferred.
- Experience with heat treat furnaces and equipment a bonus.
- Experience and expertise with running pipe and wiring, and
doing construction-type electrical work is also desired.
- Candidate must be technically sound, resourceful, and a quick
- Candidate should be a self-starter and be motivated to perform
and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment.
- Accurately read and comprehend moderately complex material such
as blue prints, work instructions, ISO procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to compute basic arithmetic skills
such as, or comparable to: add, subtract, multiply, and divide
fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use a computer. Experience with maintenance software
- Knowledge of and ability to select and adjust appropriate
tools, objects or materials to attain demanding standards in
different work situations.
- Knowledge of and ability to solve unique problems that are
diversified and involved. Judgment is required to adapt standard
practices and principles to meet new conditions.
- Repair and perform maintenance on a wide variety of equipment
(production machines, process equipment and facilities systems)
using strong troubleshooting skills
- Communicate internally with contacts outside the work group to
exchange work related information.
- Perform activities planned by others.
- Ability to specify and direct work by others and
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with Rexnord
policies, 5S procedures, and in line with Rexnord core values.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Milwaukee , Industrial Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!