Maintenance Mechanical Technician
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
To perform all maintenance and troubleshooting of the building, as
well as equipment and machinery.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The list is representative but not intended to be all inclusive.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild of
presses, machine shop (CNC) equipment, conveyors, overhead cranes,
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on machinery to
insure proper operations.
- Ability to read prints and schematic diagrams.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and fabrication.
- Checks and maintains all heating, refrigeration, air
conditioning and ventilating equipment throughout the plant.
- Check and maintain all fire protection system and
- Install and maintain piping according to appropriate
- Ability to fabricate simple machine components on manual
- Perform all facility repairs including plumbing installation
- Follow of safety procedures including lock/out tag/out
- Be willing to perform other miscellaneous job tasks as
- Must be a self-starter, exhibit excellent troubleshooting and
- Welding experience (Mig/Tig/Stick/Aluminum) strongly
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in a related field pertaining to facility
maintenance preferred. In lieu of degree, advanced knowledge gained
from work experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of three years' experience in the maintenance of an
- Extensive knowledge in hydraulic, pneumatic, and machine
- Training and/or knowledge of LEAN manufacturing beneficial, but
- Willing to achieve a minimum of two (2) credit hours per year
in a continuing education program.
- Willing to work in a union shop.
- Must receive a passing interview score, of which includes a
Tools And Equipment
- Must have own tools. Hand tools, power tools, and other various
tools required for the maintenance trade within an industrial
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to
use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and
climb or balance. The employee is frequently required to walk;
reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Milwaukee , Maintenance Mechanical Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!