DC Class A CDL Truck Driver
Company: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Company Name:Oconomowoc Distribution Center
FLSA Status:Non- exempt
Safely transport goods to stores and customers of the distribution
trucking company. Perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent
with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the
companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity,
inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive truck to deliver goods to stores and other
- Adhere to all federal, state, corporate and departmental safety
- Inspect truck for defects before, during and after trips;
submits report indicating truck condition.
- Check refrigeration trailer for malfunctions.
- Weigh load.
- Unload merchandise at store.
- Pick up goods at vendor locations (backhauls) and verifies
products and quantities as loaded.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift, including weekends on a
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Compute rate,
ratio and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Ability to travel independently
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal
or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations
- Commitment to providing customer service that makes both
internal and external customers feel welcome, important and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of
- Valid Commercial Class A CDL drivers license.
- Must meet all Federal Department of Transportation physical
requirements of a Class A CDL driver.
- Familiarity with trucking terms and processes.
- Ability to back 53 trailers safely in to store docks or vendor
- Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery
and/or special tools: over-the road tractors, refrigeration units,
and dollies, electric or manual pallet jacks
- 1 years active driving experience with one years doubles
experience or equivalent combination of education and
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- One years Tractor / Trailer driving experience
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses:CDL A
Shift(s):Day; Evening; Overnight
Regions:Any; General Office- Cincinnati; Mid-Atlantic; Midwest;
Mountain; South; West
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas;
California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia;
Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii;
Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine;
Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota;
Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire;
New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota;
Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau;
Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South
Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia;
Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply
chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and
convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S.,
including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution
centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office
locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in
Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International
Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you
are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on
supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a
million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI--Oconomowoc-- 1111 E. Delafield Rd. --53066 --
Oconomowoc Distribution Center--None--Any; Logistics/Supply Chain
--Employee-- Non-Exempt -- Full-Time-- CDL A
Keywords: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center, Milwaukee , DC Class A CDL Truck Driver, Professions , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!