Senior Estimator - Construction - Milwaukee
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: April 9, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryA top ranked general contractor
in Milwaukee is searching for an experienced Estimator to join
their commercial construction team. This is an exceptional
opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in
Milwaukee and join a top 5 general contractor in the city.Client
DetailsSenior Estimator - Construction - Milwaukee client info:They
have recently been voted a Top 5 Place to Work in all of Milwaukee.
They're a strong people first company, offering great work/life
balance and structured career growth, who are looking to provide
progressive building services. Due to growth, they are currently
seeking to appoint a Senior Estimator to their preconstruction
- Project Portfolio: Ground up multifamily, industrial,
commercial, and health care
- Project Locations: Milwaukee area
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2022DescriptionSenior
Estimator - Construction - Milwaukee responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals,
blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying
numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.ProfileSenior Estimator - Construction - Milwaukee should
- Experience estimating on large ground up projects
- 10+ Years of construction experience required
- 8+ years in Estimator title preferred
- Background estimating projects $20+ million a strong bonus
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with internal and
external stakeholdersJob OfferSenior Estimator - Construction -
- Competitive base salary ranging from $100,000-120,000 (based on
- Excellent insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to advance professionally
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 20 PTO Days, 10 vacation daysApply now for immediate
consideration, or reach out to Jake
Keywords: Michael Page, Milwaukee , Senior Estimator - Construction - Milwaukee, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!