Location: West Bend
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Actively Hiring Maintenance Technicians – Immediate Openings
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Hours: full-time position.
Competitive pay & benefits: paid overtime, health, dental, vision,
paid time off, 401k with match … and more!
"Come Build your Career in our Growing, Fast-Paced,
Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training & Professional
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
"Quality & Safety are Top Comar Priorities"
- Assist Maintenance Mechanic and Electrician to install and or
repair equipment, electrical wiring, fixtures, performing a variety
- Gather tools and supplies to be used at work site, according to
- Perform minor facility repairs, such as replacing fuses,
switches, light sockets, bulbs, light carpentry and plumbing using
various trade tools and equipment.
- Paint and clean the facility as needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in
- Learn to use computerized diagnostic systems, vibration
analysis and Infrared techniques to assist with figuring out the
source of problems.
- Learn to properly operate grinder, sandblaster, lathe and
welder along with other machining tools.
- Use technical manuals and training to build experience and
knowledge of industrial equipment.
Safety and Cleanliness
"We have put in place Covid-19 practices for our employees'
- Adhere to safety policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and report any unsafe
conditions to supervisor.
- Wear company issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as
gloves, masks, hairnets, earplugs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
"A Comar employee who will represent the customer and be the
- A recent High School or Vo-Tech School graduate interested in
pursuing a career as a Maintenance Mechanic or
- Organized and self-motivated.
- A problem-solver.
- Proficient in basic computer use – able to quickly learn and
efficiently use new systems.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Take direction from others.
- Read, understand and follow documents such as safety rules,
operating & maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Apply basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, and
- Carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or
Do you Enjoy Physical Work where you will…?
- Stand for most of the work shift.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and
arms; stoop, crouch, bend, twist, and only occasionally
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Heavier amounts can be moved
with assistance of equipment.
Knowledge of and/or previous experience in a manufacturing
environment is a plus!
Keywords: COMAR, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!