Superintendent - Milwaukee Construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryOur client is looking for a
skilled on-site Superintendent to be able to manage day-to-day
operations and multiple crews on job sites of up to $10M+ in
greater Milwaukee. They would have the mobility to move upwards
within the company very quickly given the current organizational
structure pending a successful first few jobs ran, and would be
looking at a promotion quickly.Client Details
- Firm with offices in downtown Milwaukee & surrounding
- Mostly local work, projects within Greater Milwaukee area
- High repeat client rate in light healthcare, light industrial,
mixed use and multi-family construction.
- Design build firm, has their own architecture and design team
- Strong pipeline for both 2021 and already for 2022.
- Excellent team of leaders with a vision to healthily grow the
company, won't grow too fast but will add the right pieces as
- Excellent benefits in place through health, dental and vision
insurance, life & disability benefits, 401k match, car benefit and
good PTO program.Description
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project
milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in
order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety
guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of
- Keep daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with investors at times and maintain a
professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site,
and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of
- Schedule inspections as needed along the jobs site.
- Maintain as strong a relationship as possible with local
municipalities for potential future business.Profile
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Technical understanding of residential construction including
building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city
inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures,
performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company
policy and contract specifications
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction
schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure
project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project
delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective
- Compensation is based on relevant work experience.
- Benefits are some of the best in the business and bonuses up to
- Black and white career development, totally flexible hours and
a close mentoring program has created a pleasant, professional,
entrepreneurial working environment.
- Diverse leadership team.
- Large firm with a family feel.
- Flexible working hours and a close mentoring program.
Keywords: Michael Page, Milwaukee , Superintendent - Milwaukee Construction, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!