Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- $20 Billion global foods manufacturer that has been in business
for 50+ years has a need for a 2nd shift Production
- They have 43 facilities nationwide and this is the largest
operation with it being over 1,000,000 sqf and offering a ton of
- Our client offers fantastic benefits, stability, growth and a
great team atmosphere.
- This job is open due to a pending retirement
- Relocation assistance provided
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a
production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while
- Manage, lead, coach, train and develop a team of 15-20
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production
requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing,
hiring & training employees; planning, assigning & directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees;
addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly
on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed
regularly and revised as necessary.
- Utilize lean, six-sigma, quality methodologies and other
continuous improvement tools to track KPI’s, metrics and improve
- HS diploma required
- Excellent leadership skills with a high-speed manufacturing and
or military operations environment
- 2+ years manufacturing and or military supervision experience
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to
work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with
conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Computer literate in spreadsheet and word applications
- Open to working 2ndshift (3 pm – 11 pm) and work overtime /
weekends when necessary (overtime will be paid)
- BS/BA in operations, business, engineering or related
- Experience with lean manufacturing, 5S, six-sigma or other
continuous improvement tools. Lean or Six-sigma
- Able to work in a high-speed facility with the capability of
tracking KPI's, efficiencies and implementing lean manufacturing or
continuous improvement methodologies
- Knowledgeable of GMP’s, FDA, AIB, USDA, SQF and OSHA
- Military veteran specifically with the ability to train, coach
and develop. Ideally COO, NCOO or an E-7 rank or higher
Military veteran preferred
Keywords: Job Juncture, Milwaukee , Production Supervisor, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!