Class A CDL - Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - WestRock
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Enjoy daily home time, hourly pay and a predictable work
schedule as a Yard Jockey truck driver for Schneider's WestRock
account. Drivers move empty or loaded trailers into/out of dock
doors and locally and make average annual earnings of $47,500 to
$52,500*. Germantown Yard Jockey truck driver job overview
- $47,500 to $52,500* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $55,000* top annual earning potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Germantown Yard Jockey truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Germantown, WI.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at , and we can talk you through it. Additional Yard Jockey truck
driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more - see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Germantown
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Green Bay Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Milwaukee , Class A CDL - Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - WestRock, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!