Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 6, 2021
STS Technical Services is hiring Business Analysts in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. Job Summary: We are currently looking for a Product
Regulatory Affairs Analyst General Merchandise (GM). This important
position will provide support to the broader Compliance function on
matters specific to General Merchandise compliance. This position
assists in implementing processes and strategies worldwide to
ensure smooth and undisrupted shipments and sale of products on a
global scale. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain product requirements of all international
and US markets to include but not limited to International and US
Customs COO labeling, textiles/apparel regulations, EU CE
regulations, CPSC, international helmet regulations (DOT/ECE/ and
includes all local market required language.
- Maintain metrics and provide analysis for risk management
process that monitors, predicts, and continuously evaluates market
opportunities and changes to improve flexibility by establishing
scenario plans and risk mitigation strategies. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Business, Engineering,
Operations, and/or technical field.
- 3 years of relevant business, product development,
manufacturing, logistics, operations, and/or product regulatory
experience. Preferred Experience:
- Experience with premium branded apparel and lifestyle products
including demonstrated in-depth knowledge of GM-type/apparel and
textile industry products.
- Experience in safety, regulatory / compliance issues affecting
apparel and textiles and lifestyle products from the retail
automotive or OEM perspective.
- Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in process
improvement including, metrics/analytics, process mapping, project
management, change management, and process control throughout an
- Strong data analysis and data interpretation abilities.
- Strong MS Office skill set
- Proven ability to analyze and communicate technical subjects in
a clear and understandable fashion to all levels and functions of
- Ability to document and improve processes and procedures.
- Effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, and
- International experience is highly valued, to include working
with people from other cultures where English is a second
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of a second language highly desirable.
- Position will be working fully remote until the COVID-19
pandemic is managed but will retain flexible working environment
afterwards. About STS Technical Services: STS Technical Services is
a Top 100 Staffing Firm that's partnered with some of the largest
names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial
industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented
individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we
have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call
1-. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZRJob
Requirements:Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in Business,
Engineering, Operations, and/or technical field.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Milwaukee , Business Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!