IT Systems Analyst
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Metalcraft of MayvilleMetalcraft of Mayville is an Equal
Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityIT Systems
AnalystUS-WI-MayvilleJob ID: 2021-2002Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: Information TechnologyMetalcraft of Mayville,
Inc.OverviewThe IT Systems Analyst is a service oriented, positive,
forward thinking team member, who is responsible for implementing
and supporting solutions to meet business-related requirements.
Under the direction of the IT Manager, the Systems Analyst will
provide a wide range of support utilizing the system development
lifecycle from start to finish, root cause analysis,
configuration/development and operational support for the
manufacturing processes, which includes managing day-to-day system
activities and operational processes. This role requires the
candidate to act as a liaison between a third party support team
and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of
deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system
documentation, including configuration specifications, functional
specifications, and technical specificationResponsibilitiesThe
Systems Analyst must develop an understanding of the manufacturing
processes in order to support, implement, and improve operations
and create efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Exercise professionalism and great judgment in developing and
maintaining excellent business relationships.
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track
record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you are
able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and
- Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs
and gather requirements to implement system solutions.
- Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with
stakeholders for review and approval.
- Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to
determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
- Ability to complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with
your understanding of the business priorities. You act with
appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that
require quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- Implement system solutions utilizing the system development
lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- Continually identify business process improvements and support
the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business
management to the best technical solution.
- Ensure the plants can monitor real time production metrics and
overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Experience with systems integration to plant floor systems a
- Experience with MES Application a plus.
- Experience working within a Manufacturing/Production
Environment a plus.
- Configure and develop systems based on requested changes.
- Utilize change management methodology and ensure the
appropriate documentation is completed.
- Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve
system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required.
- Research and design new computer systems and frameworks.
- Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide
client support through the service desk ticket management
- Be on-call to support mission critical systems.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Create detailed test plans and lead the creation of test
- Assist in risk mitigation planning.
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the
- Run training sessions and workshops on system
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work
experience is required.
- Skills in: project management, customer service, communications
skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data
- Able to utilize SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
- Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to
work independently as well as in a positive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain
- Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing
- The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
- The ability to design now solutions to meet the needs of the
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge is beneficial
- Working knowledge of data extraction and related communication
standard of OPC a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI communications a plus.
- Experience with the following are a plus:
- MES Applications
- Oracle database knowledgeWe are an equal opportunity employer
of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Milwaukee , IT Systems Analyst, Professions , Mayville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!