PT - Warehouse Package Operator I $5250/yr Tuition Assistance
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Auto req ID: 318556BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 16555 West Rogers Drive
City: New Berlin
Zip Code: 53151
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P531/New Berlin
Additional Location Information: Starting up to $17.50 per
* Includes $2 per hour surge for hours worked 10PM until 10AM.
The surge pay listed is in effect beginning 10/03/21 and will end
*Includes a $.50 per hour shift differential pay enhancement.
*Hours worked Bonus available:
Part Time or Full Time Package Handlers working 160+ hours a month
will earn an additional $500.
Full Time Package Handlers working 200+ hours a month will earn an
Below are examples of the available shifts for this location:
Full Time: 12:00AM-8:30AM Tuesday-Saturday
Outbound X: Tuesday - Friday approx. 3:30AM-8:30AM & Saturday
OTP: Tuesday - Saturday, approx. 11:00am - 4:00am
Inbound: Sunday Noon-8pm, Monday-Friday approx. 9:00am-2:30pm,
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday approx. 9:00AM-2:30PM
Outbound 1: Sunday Noon-8pm & Tuesday-Friday, approx.
Outbound: Sunday Noon-8pm & Tuesday-Friday, approx.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Milwaukee , PT - Warehouse Package Operator I $5250/yr Tuition Assistance, Professions , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!