CDL A Driver with Hazmat OTR 70 cpm
Company: Dolche Truckload
Posted on: November 23, 2021
OTR Drivers with HAZMAT needed
- Home time: every 2 to 3 weeks on average, flexible if needed to
be home at a certain date.
- Pay: ALL loaded and empty miles - UP TO 70 cpm.
- Additional payments: extra stops ($25), detention ($20 per
hour), lay over ($100), safety bonuses ($200) and referel insentive
- Miles per week: 2,500 to 3,500.
- Equipment: 2020 Volvo or 2021 Freightliner with refregerator,
work station, inverter and other extras.
- Pet policy: pets up to 45 lbs with aditional deposit
- Operating area: Mostly East-West and SouthBenefits:
- United Healthcare PPO plans to chose from
- Life InsuranceAdditional Information:
- 72 MPH giverned trucks.
- Inverter installed in most trucks.
- Paid weekly via direct deposit.
- 100% no touch freight.
- Keep-trucking ELD logs.
- 24/7 support availability including holidays.Apply NOW at With
highest per mile compensation in all sectors of trucking, Dolche
sets a new hight for the industry and the financial independence of
CDL drivers.Why Dolche?We are a small trucking company focused on
each individual driver.On average our drivers make $1,800 to $2,100
weekly checks depending on mileage and weeks spent on the road.We
are looking for drivers that are strong solos, reliable and with
good attitude.Those drivers make the most money and are the most
satisfied. And, thanks to our excellent customer base, we always
have freight to move.
3 Years Safe Driving Experience - NO EXCEPTIONSHazmat
endorsement1.800.###.#### ext 107 Associated topics: cdl a company,
cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, company
driver needed, company driver solo, conductores clase a, over the
road driver, tanker, time at home
Keywords: Dolche Truckload, Milwaukee , CDL A Driver with Hazmat OTR 70 cpm, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!