Production Associate - 3rd Shift
Company: Snap-on Tools
Posted on: January 15, 2022
3rd shift opening: 10:00pm - 6:00am
The production associate could be responsible for:
* Polishing riveted pliers to complete their surface finish.
* Fork truck responsibilities
* Packing and labeling of parts, as well as loading parts for
* Loading parts on racks for processing
* Using a hydraulic press or knurling press to assemble tools.
* May also load batches of pliers into a grit-blasting machine, as
well as into wire baskets to prepare for heat treatment.
* Taking quality samples and making adjustments to maintain
compliance of product print specifications.
* Work together with multiple employees in a team environment,
following all safety and OSHA rules.
* Meet or exceed productivity and throughput standards in the
* High school diploma and one to three years of experience in a
* Ability to read and write; possess basic math aptitude using
fractions, decimals and whole numbers. Number accuracy is
* Ability to use and interpret precision measuring equipment,
including readings and fixed gauges.
* Ability to access basic information via computer.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Snap-on Tools, Milwaukee , Production Associate - 3rd Shift, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!