HVAC Service Technician (Experienced) D1
Company: CAPITAL HEATING & COOLING
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HVAC Service Technician - Signing bonus and Relocation
Assistance!Capital Heating & Cooling is a leading employer in the
Milwaukee area and looking to add a full-time experienced HVAC
Service Technicians to their team! Earning BizTimes Future 50 and
Milwaukee Business Journal's Fastest Growing Firm's awards, we are
the PREFERRED workplace destination for Milwaukee's top-tier HVAC
talent!Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Continual professional development and Education
- An AMAZING company culture.We hire and pay top-tier HVAC
(commercial and residential) techniciansPosition Summary: To
provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of commercial
and/or residential heating and air conditioning systems according
to company standards while providing our customers world class
service.Work hours: 8:00a - 4:00p with some overtime, evenings, and
weekends.Pay Scale: Upto 100k/year! Our top technicians can earn
over $50/hr!We offer a $10,000 sign on bonus and Relocation
Assistance (depending on Experience)!If you currently have a job
and are looking, DON'T WORRY. All Applications are 100%
confidential and discrete!
- Completion of Technical School + 5 years experience (6-8 years
of experience can substitute no schooling).
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment for
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
Keywords: CAPITAL HEATING & COOLING, Milwaukee , HVAC Service Technician (Experienced) D1, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!