Company: Atos Medical - US
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: January 16, 2022
New Berlin, WI
Be a part of a growing company!
If you have experience in a warehouse/distribution environment, are
a team player, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple
tasks---we might have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to work on first shift in
our warehouse and distribution center. In this role, you will be
involved in picking/packing, shipping and receiving, inventory
control, cycle counting and warehouse maintenance. Duties
- Support efficient and accurate distribution of Atos Medical
- Pick, pack, and ship sales orders for delivery to
- Process purchase order receipts
- Maintain accurate inventory through daily cycle count
processes, proper shipping, check-in, and restocking/replenishment
- Receive shipments and review for accuracy
- Work closely with the Customer Service and Accounting
Departments to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
Why choose Atos?
- Essential business and a global company (medical device
- Great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance;
401(k) with company match; Personal Time Off (PTO); paid holidays;
- State-of-the-art facility
- Fun work environment with friendly staff
- Thorough Training Program
- Air conditioned warehouse.
Atos Medical is a specialized medical device company and the clear
market and technology leader for voice and pulmonary rehabilitation
for cancer patients who have lost their voice box. We design,
manufacture, and sell our entire core portfolio directly to leading
institutions, health care professionals and patients. We believe
everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer.
That is why we are committed to giving a voice to people who
breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies
built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our
Apply now to be part of this great opportunity!
EOE, including disability/vets
Basic Requirements for Warehouse Associate
- High School Diploma or GED
- COVID Vaccination or reasonable accommodation
Preferred Requirements For Warehouse Associate
- Experience: Experience using SAP or other ERP/ WMS systems
along with RF/Barcoding technologies preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Fork lift license.
- 2 years' experience in a distribution/warehouse operation that
includes proficiencies in inventory control, picking/packing,
shipping and receiving, cycle counting and warehouse
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams
work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You
will have great opportunities to learn and develop, and you will be
offered a competitive salary package and benefits.
Atos Medical is a global leader with Swedish headquarters and more
than 15 subsidiaries worldwide. We are committed to living our
values: we listen - we inspire - we focus - we engage every day. We
connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and
striving to support and empower our users and each other every day.
No matter whom we interact with - users, colleagues, health care
professionals, business partners - respect and integrity are at the
core of everything we do.
Atos Medical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Additional benefits for Warehouse Associate:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- State of the Art Facility
- Gourmet Coffee
Keywords: Atos Medical - US, Milwaukee , Warehouse Associate, Professions , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!