Company: Recruiter.com (Nasdaq:RCRT)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Global Analyst is responsible for metric reporting and
analysis for Global Operations. Tasked also with continuous
improvement, this role works collaboratively with client team
leaders to identify and deliver best practice in global
Duties & ResponsibilitiesAnalytics and Process Improvements:
- Problem-solve and provide best practices and process
improvements throughout the Global Analytics process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess
trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Create and run reports, including analysis and communication of
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly productivity
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps,
team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Work with Leadership to develop and document reporting policies
that provide insight to business goals.
- Support internal departments upon request.
- Assist with creation and development of dashboards, metrics,
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements Education & Experience:
--------------Bachelor's degree required.-- --------------Minimum
of three years of experience in a business or office environment
utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills
is required, and data analysis skills.--
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
--------------Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office
suite, including Outlook and advanced Excel
skills.----------------Strong proficiency in data visualization
tool such as Tableau--------------Strong analytical skills with the
ability to assess key data.--------------Demonstrated accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.--
Keywords: Recruiter.com (Nasdaq:RCRT), Milwaukee , Global Analyst, Professions , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!