Senior Credit Analyst
Company: Timothy Jon & Associates
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSenior Credit Analyst As our Senior Credit
Analyst, you'll underwrite commercial loan requests and determine
future repayment abilities of borrowers. You'll review financial
statements and assess risk on new and existing commercial
relationships always remaining customer focused. You'll collaborate
with the credit analyst team by assisting with training and
mentorships.Senior Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
- Underwrite new commercial loan requests and renewals, including
the bank's most complex requests.
- Perform annual financial reviews of existing commercial
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Loan Officers and the
credit department leadership to ensure that credit risks are
properly identified and presented accurately to credit approvers
and loan committees.
- Ensure that all exceptions to the bank's lending policy are
noted and that the proper level of approval is achieved for all
requests based on requirements outlined in the bank's lending
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to credit analysts
for career advancement and enhancement, developing increased
independence in all job aspects, particularly relating to more
- Develop continually advancing portfolio analytics, including
concentrations, high loan to value (HLTV), policy tracking, and
portfolio stress testing. When appropriate, make presentations to
the bank's various loan committees.
- Contribute to recommendations for the loan loss allowance.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the bank's lending policy,
as well as interagency regulations.
- Perform review of appraisals and real estate evaluations.
- Monitor and test loan covenants for existing credit
relationship.Senior Credit Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of commercial credit experience within a bank
- Specialized formal credit training preferred.
- Ability to effectively analyze significant amount of data and
information and distill and communicate it to the key points
impacting a borrower's ability repay the bank debt.
- Capabilities to gather, summarize and interpret information
from other business units.
- Advanced computer literacy including spreadsheets, word
processing and database management.
- Ability to maintain constructive working relationships.
Keywords: Timothy Jon & Associates, Milwaukee , Senior Credit Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!