Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Company: Steele Solutions Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSteele Solutions is currently looking for a
Maintenance Technician to join their team!
Sunday - Thursday: 10pm - 6:30am $2 shift premium!Essential Duties
and Responsibilities:This list of duties and responsibilities is
not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to
- Responsible for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and
hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Repair and maintain building systems and support operations as
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine
preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking
stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment,
parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying
receipt. Qualification Requirements:
- Requires 3 years of experience in a maintenance role.
- You will bring a solid knowledge of the methods, tools, and
equipment involved in mechanical equipment maintenance including
hydraulics and pneumatics.
- English fluency (reading, writing, verbal communication)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently and understand and carry out work
from oral or written instructions
- Proficiency in basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics
- Ability to accurately use a tape measure, calipers, micrometers
and other measuring instruments
- Ability to use hoists, cranes and hand and power tools
- Ability to work under varying conditions, in dusty, hot, or
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision,
and depth perception.We offer employees a challenging and rewarding
career path, supported by education and training development as
well as opportunities for advancement within our company. We are
successful because our employees are taken care of, challenged and
rewarded. Check out our perks:
- Competitive insurance benefits
- Generous PTO allowance
- Employee recognition for outstanding performance
- Career Development - educational and training
- Annual company activities – picnics/holiday
- Exceptionally clean and safe manufacturing facility
Keywords: Steele Solutions Inc, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!