2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Company: The Masterson Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMasterson Foods is currently looking for a 2nd
Shift Maintenance Supervisor. This position assists in the
supervision of union maintenance staff by planning, directing,
coordinating activities to maintain and improve equipment ensuring
employee safety and maximizing the plant's availability, product
quality, and cost effectiveness.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and schedules work force efficiently to meet operational
requirements delegating duties according to production schedule,
preventative maintenance schedules and work order priorities.
- Assist in root cause analysis for quality issues on finished
- Provides overall supervisory support for maintenance personnel
which includes training, coaching, counseling, safety, and
directing activities of the staff.
- Builds team chemistry keeping personnel safety, food safety and
uptime as the top priorities.
- Maintains record keeping procedures and manages appropriate
department records in accordance with applicable regulations,
policies, and standards.
- Must be available to be on call and work rotating
- Responsible for all aspects of safety, continuous
improvement/efficiency improvement and adhering to policies and
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Maintenance related field or
relevant experience required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Mechanical engineering or other
technical degree program preferred. Should be able to demonstrate a
combination of relevant coursework and hands-on experience
including supervisory responsibilities.
- 4 years+ experience in food manufacturing plants with
industrial maintenance experience preferred. Ideal candidate will
preferably have supervisory experience. (This is preferred not
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and
written, with the ability to interact with all levels of
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite required, knowledge of CMMS,
experience with PLC driven components is desired.Please note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without
notice.Family-owned for over 150 years Masterson Foods has a rich
history and reputation as a quality supplier of premium sweet and
savory food products. We are a recognized leader in supplying sweet
and savory food products and customized manufacturing solutions to
the restaurant, packaged ice cream, and contract manufacturing
segments of the food industry. Our family owned company, through a
process of continuous improvement and renewal, will exceed the
expectations of our customers, employees, and community. We are
committed to being a good neighbor, an attractive and ethical place
to work, and an attentive supplierMasterson Foods is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: The Masterson Company, Inc., Milwaukee , 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!