Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Specialist
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPTSolutions the leading supplier of industrial
tools in the Midwest and one of the Top 100 distributors in the
United States. With more than 30 locations throughout the country
and more than 400,000 square feet of warehouse space, PTSolutions
is continuously expanding our product offerings, while guaranteeing
responsive personal service and same-day shipping.As our customers'
business grows, we grow with them. PTSolutions offers a variety of
customizable, advanced inventory options that reduces overspending
& overhead and brings our customers to the next level. PTSolutions
conducts on-site evaluations and provides training programs to help
our customers improve their manufacturing process and reduce costs.
From VMI to procurement, PTSolutions is a full-service provider
that will be with our customers every step of the way.We're looking
for a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Specialist to join our team.
Working as a VMI Specialist, you will play a pivotal role with
supporting our customers' manufacturing process & capabilities. We
will provide the training needed for you to effectively &
efficiently install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair the tool &
MRO industrial vending machines that are located in our customers'
manufacturing facilities. VMI Specialists can effectively support
our customers remotely via our facility in Menomonee Falls, but
installations, inventory replenishments, and some hands-on repairs
will require an onsite visit. Travel would be limited to the
greater Milwaukee area.Why join the PTSolutions Team?
- Flexible Schedule & No Weekends!
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Attendance Awards
- Competitive Pay with Overtime eligibility
- Company Vehicle/Monthly Allowance and Company Phone/Monthly
- Growth opportunity locally & nationally (we promote from
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PPO Medical, Vision, and Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Voluntary Employee/Spouse/Child Life Insurance; Accident,
Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness Insurance
- Uniform shirts provided
- Check out our website for more information!
https://www.pts-tools.com/If your experience aligns with the
description below and you're ready to be a part of a growing team
and a true partner to our customers, then click Apply Now!
Placement will occur ASAP.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up, program, and troubleshoot tool & MRO industrial vending
- Answer and respond to multiple calls daily while creating &
logging service tickets.
- Regularly maintain an accurate inventory for each machine at
each customer; remotely via the communicated machine data & onsite
- Communicate with all customer personnel in a timely,
professional, and courteous manner.
- Quickly respond to customer demand for replenishment &
additional product lines in their VMI programs.
- Maintain quality service levels and process efficiencies while
providing for continuous departmental improvements.
- Effectively coordinate with local Field Sales, Sales Manager,
and VMI Manager regarding customer accounts & best practices.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to
schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive, sort, and place materials or items on racks, shelves,
or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Assist with other projects & duties when the business needs
- Travel: 20%
- Must be age 21+ in order to drive a company vehicle
- Valid drivers license with clean driving recordKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Plans and organizes tasks & work responsibilities to achieve
goals and objectives while remaining calm & professional under
- Self-directed and possesses a high level of productivity and
personal organization while dealing with frequent
- Customer-centric attitude and a desire to grow with &
contribute to customer-focused company
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and
interpersonal are required
- Strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Proficient use of a Windows computer, Microsoft Office (Outlook
& Excel) & Teams
- High School Diploma or GED EquivalencyPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift, slide, and lower packages that typically weigh
up to 50lbs
- Frequent twisting, bending, standingThis job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform
other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.This
position is based in our Menomonee Falls facility, so only
candidates residing in the Milwaukee area will be considered. Must
be authorized to work in the United States.Berkshire Production
Supply LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: PTSolutions, Milwaukee , Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Specialist, Professions , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!