Machine Operator/ Brake Press Technician
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the Alto-Shaam Team - Virtually Tour our
Wednesdays 12- 4 PM every WednesdayWhether you're just beginning
your career as a machine operator or have years of
experience—you've come to the right place. Working at Alto-Shaam
means you're part of a passionate team of people all working
together towards one common goal. We want you on our team, because
you believe in getting better every day. That kind of continuous
improvement is what leads to promotions, pay raises, and
company-wide innovation.Since 1955, Alto-Shaam has pioneered
industry-leading foodservice equipment that anticipates and
responds to industry needs. Our solutions have helped generations
of foodservice professionals enhance their menus while providing a
greater return on their investment.Why Alto-Shaam?
- 3 day weekends with voluntary overtime options
- Low to NO COST premiums for full coverage healthcare
- Up to 8 weeks of paid training
- Earn an annual bonus on your gross income, which has averaged
15% over the past five years
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Career opportunities to rise in company rank with our Career
- Free uniforms and steel toe shoe reimbursement
- Paid Time Off within your first year
- Work in a clean environment
- A highly motivated team and community feel
- Pay: $17.15 - $27.00 per hour. We pay based on experience!A Day
in the Life:
- Performing a series of operations including laser, forming and
preparing for their internal customers.
- Machine Operators will be using CNC fabricating machines such
as Finn Power, Steel Master, Lasers, Amada Press Brake, Wing bender
and Punch Press.
- Preparing recommendations to modify processes to improve
productivity and quality.Why you?
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver quality and take pride in the work that you do
- You are reliable and show up to work with a positive
attitudeWhat You Need:
- To be able to frequently stand and walk.
- To be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- To be willing to work overtime if needed.
- To be at least 18 years old.For more information about our
benefits, job duties, and company values, go
Keywords: Alto-Shaam, Milwaukee , Machine Operator/ Brake Press Technician, Professions , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!