Company: SafeNet Consulting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Business AnalystSafeNet Consulting is searching for a Business
Analyst. A successful candidate is someone that will be able to
quickly understand the current state of our clients workflows,
processes and scenarios and be able to build close partnerships
with a cross-functional team of internal and external stakeholders
as we collectively work toward out a modified future state solution
that will be leveraged across our entire organization.
About SafeNet ConsultingSafeNet Consulting is consultant-focused,
where our consultantneeds and requests come first. Our people are
what make our companyexceptional. We work to support the team as
they wrap their work around theirlives and their lives around their
work.Our brand identity, recruiting, prospecting, and partnerships
areall built on five keywords: Relationship - Transparency -
Innovators - Trust - Partnership.
Technical Profile / Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements by the use of interviews, workflow
analysis, requirements workshops, and surveys to provide business
process descriptions, business requirements, use cases, and user
- SQL and data skills are a huge plus for modifying
workflows/processes across internal and external applications.
- Perform analysis of potential solutions against business
requirements and financial impact to identify the best solution for
- Actively engages with the client community (internal and
external) throughout all stages of project lifecycle, including
business requirement elicitation through implementation.
- Lead and facilitate business requirements and data analysis and
- Supports quality assurance through QA team collaboration and
project team validation.
- Collaborate with supported business units to define project
milestones, requirements, and define solutions.
- Facilitates project management role on small projects, ensuring
the right capabilities are encompassed in the project team and
- Experience, comfort level and success working in agile
- Strong experience with writing business requirements, use cases
and user stories.
- Understanding of data structures, data integration, data
- SQL and data skills.Qualities needed:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to
influence without authority.
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time
management, and problem solving skills.
- Good communicator who wants to work in a team environment.
- Motivated by small quick wins and process improvement.
Keywords: SafeNet Consulting, Milwaukee , Business Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!