Infrastructure Business Analyst
Company: SafeNet Consulting
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About SafeNet ConsultingSafeNet Consulting is
consultant-focused, where our consultant needs and requests come
first. Our people are what make our company exceptional. We work to
support the team as they wrap their work around their lives and
their lives around their work.
Our brand identity, recruiting, prospecting, and partnerships are
all built on five keywords:
Relationship - Transparency - Innovators - Trust - Partnership
SafeNet Consulting is searching for a Business Analyst. A
successful candidate is someone with Infrastructure project
experience that will be able to quickly understand the current
state of workflows, processes and scenarios and be able to build
close partnerships with a cross-functional team of internal and
external stakeholders as our client collectively works toward a
modified future state solution that will be leveraged across our
- Elicit requirements by the use of interviews, workflow
analysis, requirements workshops, and surveys to provide business
process descriptions, business requirements, use cases, and user
- Collaborate with project team members (developers, architects,
product owners) to establish the technical vision and analyze
tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform analysis of potential solutions against business
requirements and financial impact to identify the best solution for
- Actively engages with the client community (internal and
external) throughout all stages of project lifecycle, including
business requirement elicitation through implementation.
- Lead and facilitate business requirements and data analysis and
- Supports quality assurance through QA team collaboration and
project team validation.
- Act as a facilitator for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with the
client, third party vendors or other testers that use the product,
leveraging acceptance criteria defined with the business
- Collaborate with supported business units to define project
milestones, requirements, and define solutions.
- Facilitates project management role on small projects, ensuring
the right capabilities are encompassed in the project team and
scope. Technical Profile:
- Experience, comfort level and success working in agile
- Strong experience with writing business requirements, use cases
and user stories
- Previous Infrastructure project experience Qualities needed:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to
influence without authority.
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time
management, and problem solving skills.
- Good communicator who wants to work in a team environment
- Motivated by small quick wins and process improvement
Job Type: Full-time
Why work at SafeNet - Remote & hybrid-based projects - Employees
have a say in what they work on - Referral bonus - earn $2 per hour
for every hour your referral works - Sales bonus - earn up to $4
per hour for new business your refer in - Career development &
advancement with your Consulting Manager - Paid training and
certifications - with bonuses - Flexibility with unlimited PTO for
salaried positions - Full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance Location: - Milwaukee,
WI - Hybrid Company's website:https://safenetconsulting.com/
Keywords: SafeNet Consulting, Milwaukee , Infrastructure Business Analyst, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!