Posted on: June 25, 2022
Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME $26.81/hr $26.81 - $36.73/hr
based on knowledge and experience Performing routine and extensive
preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and
mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant
systems, including the plants main power supply system. Strong
electrical background a must!!! Duties include:
- Performing skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities
depending upon area of assignment including performing basic trade
- Performing minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment
- Installs/repairs electrical wiring, equipment and control
circuits; new electrical services; replaces and repairs wiring, and
faulty electrical equipment as needed (including computer
- Must have a strong understanding of NFPA 70E standards and can
apply these standards in the work situation.
- Maintains and repairs a variety of hand and power tools ensuring
they are in safe and efficient working order.
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical
equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid
levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or
replaces broken parts as required.
- May operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical
equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrating and repairing pneumatic systems and other mechanical
systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of
that production process.
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building
equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled
- Maintaining records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or
another member of the leadership team.
- Demonstrating strong basic computer skills to utilize the
maintenance work order and inventory system.
- Must have good communication skills to engage other employees,
management and outside vendors while troubleshooting and
distributing necessary information to others. WestRock is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse
workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included.
WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected
by federal, state or local law. MKE-03 WS-03
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, Saturday overtime based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old PLC, Print reading, pneumatics,
hydraulics, troubleshooting skills desired.Boiler License is a
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.Required
Keywords: WestRock, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!