Class A CDL Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CDL-A LOCAL TRUCK DRIVER
Job Description and Qualifications
Are you looking to join a fleet of elite professional truck drivers
recognized for excellence in safety, customer service and
outstanding performance? Join our fleet as a Class A Truck Driver
in Oak Creek, WI and be the face of Air Products, a Fortune 500
Industrial Gas Company. You can be home daily with average earning
potential of $100,000/year! Our truck drivers are the face of Air
Products, and we are looking for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- Average yearly earning potential is $95,000.
- to check out our videos on YouTube.
Our dedicated team of independent drivers are required to safely
deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen and argon to customers within a
250-mile radius of the terminal. With safety being our number one
goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and
have been recognized for their achievements. Our drivers enjoy
quarterly safety/performance bonuses, up to 6%, an excellent
benefit package, very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, company paid life insurance and the opportunity to drive
new equipment. So join a team that has a 10% nationwide turnover
today and enjoy a stable workload all year long.
- Home daily with a set schedule
- 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Paid training and company-provided PPE Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
- 3 years' tractor-trailer experience
- No more than 1 citation in the past 3 years
- 0 at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- Ability to work nights and weekends regularly
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is
essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they
belong and matter. To learn more, visit .
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays
and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and
retirement plans. You will be eligible for benefits and also be
100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of
Air Products thanks all applicants in advance for their interest;
however, only those applicants who are being considered for an
interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) You will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Milwaukee , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!