Distribution Safety ASP
Company: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Name:Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Position Summary: Responsible for supporting the Safety Supervisor
and Safety Manager with safety awareness through all levels of the
Distribution Center. Demonstrate the company's core values of
respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help support all aspects of the Behavior Based Safety programs
through collection, data entry and maintaining spreadsheets and
- Input any incident investigations into spreadsheets, data base,
OSHA log, etc.
- Help to ensure compliance with all corporate safety
- Maintain and update any safety related bulletin boards.
- Help with safety incentive reporting.
- Participate in all safety focus meetings.
- Lead and complete annual OSHA training.
- Write Safety section and gather relevant topics and articles
for the GLRDC newsletter.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work any shift/hours. The ability to work a
later shift is a must.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Programs such as
Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous Safety Experience Education Level:High School Diploma/
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a
best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500
grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across
the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30
distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and
office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career
opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse
Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and
Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing,
fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St
Strategy, we welcome your online application.Company
Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million
associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a
seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger
Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To
Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for advancement.Posting Notes:
WI--Oconomowoc-- 1111 E. Delafield Rd. --53066 -- Oconomowoc
Distribution Center--None--Any; Health & Wellness; Logistics/Supply
Chain --Employee-- Non-Exempt -- Full-Time-- None
Keywords: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center, Milwaukee , Distribution Safety ASP, Professions , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!