Distribution Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift
Company: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Name: Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for verifying and keeping records on incoming shipments
and route to processing areas.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a
safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and
federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of
Essential Job Functions:
* Receive merchandise and routes to processing areas.
* Match merchandise to purchase orders.
* Examine incoming shipments; rejects damaged items; records
shortages; corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and
* Input freight bill into computer.
* Operate lift truck.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Minimum 18 years of age.
* Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense
* Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
* Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
* Ability to work any shift.
* Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of
* Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery,
and/or special tools: fork lift, pallet jack (Company will
Desired Previous Job Experience
* High school education or general education degree (GED) plus six
months distribution center experience and six months order filler
experience or equivalent combination of education and
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class
supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and
convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S.,
including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution
centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office
locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in
Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International
Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you
are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on
supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a
million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our
Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI--Oconomowoc-- 1111 E. Delafield Rd. --53066 --
Oconomowoc Distribution Center--None--Any; Operations --Employee--
Non-Exempt -- Full-Time-- None
Keywords: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center, Milwaukee , Distribution Receiving Clerk - 3rd Shift, Professions , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!