Company: Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Plant Supervisor, this position exists
to maintain, repair, and provide preventative maintenance to all
equipment and property. This includes working with hydraulics,
pneumatics, metal fabrication, plumbing, machine tools, power
distribution, and hand tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and
may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as
management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Troubleshoot, maintain, install, repair, and rebuild machinery
and mechanical equipment used in production and related
* Responsible for general building and facility upkeep to include
maintaining and performing preventive on heating, electrical, and
plumbing systems as necessary.
* Diagnose machine malfunctions and operating difficulties. Make
recommendations to production supervisor or lead about recourse,
* May rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and
attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining, or
replacement of purchased parts.
* Responsible for forklift repair, inspection, and
* Performs preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
* Accountable for completing and turning in work order for all
assigned or emergency repairs.
* May make fabrications using sheet metal, torch, plasma, press
brakes, saws, shears, and welding skills in MIG/TIG/ARC.
* Ensures maintenance areas are kept clean throughout the shift and
communication is relayed between shifts.
* Responsible for strict adherence to all company/departmental
policies and procedures related to safety and conduct daily
maintenance repairs within the standards of OSHA, HFPA, utilizing
PPE as required.
Other duties as assigned or required
Keywords: Kickhaefer Manufacturing Company, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!