Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Company: Dutchland Plastics LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Why Work at Dutchland We take pride in making Dutchland a fun
place to work while on the clock and off. We are committed to
providing you and your family with the tools, support, and
encouragement you need to lead a healthy and productive life. At
Dutchland, we offer an inclusive compensation and benefits package
for all full-time employees:
- Up to a $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Up to a $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Shift Premiums - $.50 for 2nd Shift and $1.00 on 3rd Shift
- Quarterly Production Bonus...Up to 5% of Pay
- Up to a $2.00 Increase within Your First Year
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA Company Contribution- $500 Single Plan, $1,000 Family
- PTO - Starting at 2 Weeks
- Company Paid Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with Company Match
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Events & Happenings - Picnics, Giveaways, and
- Comprehensive training provided for all position Opportunity
The Maintenance Technicians primary responsibility is to support
the plant operations to ensure efficient and effective use of all
machinery and equipment. The Maintenance Technician will perform
preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of issues of machinery
and equipment. They may perform some general building and grounds
maintenance as needed. Advanced troubleshooting, mechanical
inclination, and resourcefulness are essential for the Maintenance
Technician position. Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Ensure continuous and efficient operations of electrical and
mechanical systems for the facility, equipment, and machines.
- Troubleshooting PLC's, robotics, hydraulics, and mechanical
maintenance problems and define action plans to resolve.
- Diagnose problems, replace and or repair parts, detect and
replace defective control modules, test, and execute
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair industrial plastic roto
molding equipment, and their controls and systems.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair automated and semi-automated
manufacturing machinery to ensure product on readiness.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including
safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Report to supervision any information that may impede the
operation of the plant as soon as it becomes known, while providing
technical expertise regarding plant equipment and facilities.
- Contact and work with vendors and subcontractors to achieve
- Execute on Total Preventative Maintenance Program (TPM) for
both manufacturing equipment and facility, incorporating elements
of Continuous Improvement to improve the overall effectiveness and
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment,
and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and
- Works in conjunction with EHS to ensure that environmental
compliance activities and requirements are met.
- Other duties as assigned. Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- 5+ years of progressive maintenance experience in an industrial
setting with a High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Additional schooling a plus.
- Requires knowledge of industrial electrical systems and
equipment along with mechanical abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with
peers, management, contractors, and vendors.
- Must be a self-starter and customer centric.
- Can troubleshoot, repair, and program PLCs and variable
- Knowledge of switch gears, transformers, and power
- Knowledge of the principles of electricity, PLC controls,
mechanics, and hydraulics.
- Can operate and repair oven and furnaces roto molding
- Educational courses and/or work experience with heating,
plumbing and electrical system preferred Maintenance Technician
- This is a physically demanding position; employees must possess
the physical qualities necessary to perform the following job
requirements: Maintenance Technicians are continuously required to
stand; walk; carry; grasp/grip; and lift up to 75 pounds. The
position frequently requires the ability to reach above your head,
climb, step up and down, bend/twist, push, and pull. Dutchland is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify; satisfactory
completion of a drug screen for all new hires is required.
Keywords: Dutchland Plastics LLC, Milwaukee , Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift, Professions , Oostburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!