Company: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company Name:Oconomowoc Distribution Center
Position Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day operation of
receiving, selection and loading of product and maintaining
productivity level for hourly members. Role model and demonstrate
the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity,
diversity, inclusion and safety of others. Essential Job
- Communicate with fellow supervisors and Manager on daily
- Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
- Plan production/staffing need on a daily, weekly, period
- Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity
- Monitor and meet all order accuracy
- Conduct meetings with hourly associates.
- Oversee the personnel records for all associates.
- Help develop and train hourly associates.
- Generate distribution/service center productivity reports
regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours,
adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining
objectives and divisional goals
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position
- Two or more years of leadership experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with
a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and
recommend solutions to challenges.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in computer software (MS Word and Excel,
especially) Desired Previous Job Experience
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- High School or greater educational (degree preferred) Education
Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a
best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500
grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across
the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30
distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and
office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career
opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse
Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and
Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing,
fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1St
Strategy, we welcome your online application.Company
Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million
associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a
seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger
Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To
Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for advancement.Posting Notes:
WI--Oconomowoc-- 1111 E. Delafield Rd. --53066 -- Oconomowoc
Distribution Center--None--Logistics/Supply Chain; Any; Management;
Operations --Employee-- Exempt -- Full-Time-- None
Keywords: Roundys Oconomowoc Distribution Center, Milwaukee , Distribution/Warehouse Supervisor, Professions , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!