Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe're growing!Invest in your future by joining
our work community and we'll invest in your skilled training and
development with a rewarding career!We are seeking aMATERIAL
HANDLER / FORKLIFT OPERATORFabriFast is looking for a material
handler and will pay according to skill level. We are a custom,
precision metal fabricator with a diverse product and customer mix.
Work for us and you will learn to perform a wide variety of tasks,
as well as get the opportunity to cross-train in all areas.We
believe that the only asset in an organization that appreciates in
value is its employees. If you want to work at a family-oriented
fabricator that will train you and pay you for higher skill levels,
come join our team.We treat people with trust and respectESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles in-plant materials
- Picks up and delivers raw materials, work in process inventory,
and packaging supplies, as needed, to and from the presses and
- Returns correctly identified materials to proper location in
- Run errands as required
- Disposes of scrap
- Performs necessary identification and inventory paperwork
- Successfully completes forklift certification program
- Performs pre-shift maintenance checks of designated forklift
equipment and associated record keeping
- Must be able to plan for movement of needed parts and material
- Keeps all materials and products neat and organized
- Assists production operators with timely delivery of products
and containers, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform duties listed above and others that may arise during
- Perform visual inspection of parts for obvious defects and
complete quality check sheets as required
- Problem-solve issues as required; ask for assistance when
- Report time and production accurately into system.
- Follow all prescribed safety regulationsSKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Desire to maintain a clean and safe 5S work environment.
- Able to work on one's feet for an 8 or 10 hour shift.
- Ability to perform physical labor including lift, push/pull,
carry up to 50 lbs.
- Punctuality and Good Attendance is a Must.Competitive
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- 3 weeks PTO available for certified operators
- 401k with a company match. We are seeking a team player who is
reliable and punctual and willing to commit to our team having fun
while working safe and producing quality efficiently.FabriFast
represents a new breed of sheet metal fabricator, one that knows
the only true way to judge a company is by results. Quick quote
turnaround. Exceptional production speed. Consistent high quality.
Complete, on-time deliveries. And relentless cost control. As the
founding owners of FabriFast, we draw on decades of manufacturing
and management experience in related public and private companies.
We know the difference between results and effort. Most of all, we
recognize the importance of our personal commitment in delivering
on the FabriFast promise of superior performance in every job we
do.We offer a workplace community that outshines the rest! We care
about every team member and their family and we offer competitive
pay and benefits to demonstrate our commitment.Midwest Sheet Metal
Fabrication Located in Hartford, Wisconsin, our modern sheet metal
fabrication facility is designed specifically for rapid production
at low cost. We are a short drive from the Madison and Milwaukee,
Wisconsin metropolitan areas.For consideration for this position,
please apply online here. No in-person applicants or
employment/temporary services at this time.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Everyone welcome and encouraged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fabrifast, Milwaukee , Material Handler / Forklift Operator, Professions , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!