Production Helper (Horicon)
Company: Metalcraft of Mayville
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Metalcraft of MayvilleMetalcraft of Mayville is an Equal
Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Production Helper (Horicon)US-WI-HoriconJob ID: 2Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 12Category: ManufacturingMetalcraft of
Mayville Plastics GroupOverview This role is primarily responsible
for trimming, flaming and finishing plastic parts, sorting and
counting order quantities. The Production Helper may be assigned to
any department to assist in meeting the needs of production.
- Trim excess plastic from parting lines
- Inspect product and communicate findings back to the machine
- Assemble product in accordance with the specific work
- Data entry and basic computer functions.
- Select correct hand tooling for the job task with setup
documents or supervisor/lead assistance.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality
- Account for time and work completed via online computer data
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic
manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Report and document basic material, production and quality
- Maintain performance log books on assigned area equipment,
report deficiencies to the maintenance team.
- Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- A High School diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a highly technical
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous
Keywords: Metalcraft of Mayville, Milwaukee , Production Helper (Horicon), Professions , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!