Production Lead - Sheet Metal Fabrication
Company: Server Products
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Server Products is a highly regarded food and beverage technology
company that manufactures products for the restaurant and food
service markets. Server Products is committed to designing smarter
solutions to everyday challenges so customers can serve easier,
faster, and better than ever.
Under the direction of the Plant and Production Managers, the
Production Lead - Sheet Metal Fabrication coordinates the
activities of the assigned work center to meet the key performance
indicators for on-time delivery and quality. The Production Lead -
Sheet Metal Fabrication provides set-up and troubleshooting
assistance, performs quality checks, and ensures materials are
available for shop orders. The Production Lead - Sheet Metal
Fabrication is focused on developing employees and adapting work
activities to help monitor/measure performance effectiveness. They
consider multiple paths and applies knowledge and learnings to
actively identify and provide solutions to contribute to continuous
improvement initiatives. Ensure all company policies, procedures
and guidelines as well as actions that support teamwork, safety and
efficiencies are communicated and followed.
- Achievement of the business' key performance indicators for
productivity, quality, and profitability verifies all components
and materials are available for the scheduled orders; makes sure
daily targets are met; coordinates all 5S activities in work
centers; reports all concerns to direct manager and/or quality
- Safety: responsible for encouraging behaviors that will help
operators be protected from potential injury; helps complete
investigations of near misses and incidents.
- ERP Planning tools for Order Fulfillment: completes
transactions based on user profile and needs of the business;
assigns resources to meet the schedule; alerts the planner and
direct manager if the schedule cannot be met.
- Process and product risk avoidance: Makes sure operators are
completing control plans. Reviews weekly the results of control
plans with the production manager to determine opportunities for
- Product quality: Completes first piece and last piece
inspections, follows control plans and alerts the manager when
there is a problem. Works with quality as needed to resolve product
- Process Improvement: Assists with PDCA problem solving as
requested. Works with manufacturing engineering on improvement
projects to eliminate wastes in processes. Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience within a manufacturing environment and
working at the highest skill level offered at the company.
- Background in a machine shop, fabrication, or electrical
- Ability to analyze situations and critically solve problems by
making fact-based data driven decisions that impact the short, mid
and long term.
- Strong ability to see beyond the short-term to achieve goals
and timely meet deadlines to completion.
- Able to positively influence employees with confidence and
interact at all levels of the organization
- Is willing to be open to alternate ideas and changes to process
and can clearly express oneself. Must be able to stand at least 8
hours per day and lift up to 40lbs consistently
- 5 weeks PTO/yr
- Robust 401K
- Exceptional health care benefits
- Clean, climate-controlled work environment
- Click here to view a list of all our benefits! PI
Keywords: Server Products, Milwaukee , Production Lead - Sheet Metal Fabrication, Professions , Richfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!