Workforce Planning Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Workforce Planning AnalystKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As a
Workforce Planning Analyst, you will dig into important data and
offer insight to help keep the pulse on the team that delivers a
best-in-class experience our customers have come to love and
expect.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Develop and maintain forecasts for several lines of business
through use of weighted averages, indexing, seasonality and trend
- Utilize data analysis to relate customer contact demand with
order and sales figures to develop long-term forecasts.
- Measure forecast performance by creating and / or providing
metrics and measurements that illustrate forecasting efficacy.
- Analyze and report on volume and staffing trends to provide
overall coverage improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Forecast for volumes and associated staffing requirements in a
dynamic customer service / contact center environment.
- Effectively communicate data trends and future outcomes to
leadership, including senior management.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of forecasting experience. Experience with workforce
management (WFM) scheduling software preferred.
- 3+ years of Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Actively participate in a "hands-on" work environment.
- Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1#CORP(#IN-PPCS)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Workforce Planning Analyst, Professions , Germantown, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!