Posted on: September 24, 2022
Exemption AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Join Uline's dedicated and driven Finance
team as an Exemption Analyst, supporting the business with tax
guidelines and exemptions in the U.S. and Canada. Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Analyze sales tax exemption certificates for accuracy.
- Contact customers if documentation is missing or
- Apply approved sales tax exemption certificates in our
state-of-the-art customized software.
- Calculate and process sales tax credits based on exemption
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of like-minded
individuals to provide exceptional service.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Finance
or Accounting preferred.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Exemption Analyst, Professions , Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!