Process Control Technician (3rd Shift)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Process Control Technician (3rd Shift) Work Mode: Onsite
IMMEDIATELY HIRING FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY Location: Kohler, WI
Opportunity Supportsthe production of glass and milled enamel
powders for application to cast ironware in the USA and China.
Under the direction of the Glass ProductionSupervisor, perform
duties necessary for the production of Kohler glass:operate
batching, melting, bagging and environmental controls. Prepare
samplesand conduct tests on Kohler glasses and raw materials to
insure components meetKohler requirements. In the absence of
supervision in the department, overseethe production processes and
provide direction for associates working in thedepartment.
- Operates process control equipment critical to the
manufacturing process in accordance with standard operating
- Prepares samples, operates laboratory equipment, and performs
tests to verify product quality.
- Maintains test records and assures data accuracy.
- Monitors environmental control systems, adjusts as necessary,
reports upsets and assists with containment.
Troubleshoots and resolves routine equipment problems.
- Coordinates with maintenance, instrument technicians, and
environmental engineering to troubleshoot and repair
- Determines possible solutions to process control issues and
presents recommendations to management.
- Recommends and participates in department improvement
activities related to safety, equipment reliability, cost of
operations, quality, and sustainability.
- Reviews and updates standard operating procedures for area of
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work areas, performs
routine cleaning of instrumented equipment.
- Coordinates work of hourly associates to meet production
requirements in absence of supervision.
- Actively communicates to peers, team members, engineers and
management on a routine basis.
- Practices and follows all safety regulations as required.
- HS Diploma required; training from technical school or
- Minimum of three years ofmanufacturing experience
- Analytical ability and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience working alone and in a multi-tasking position a
plus. Tofully demonstrate our commitment to the health, safety, and
wellbeing of ourassociates, we are requiring all U.S. based team
members to be fully vaccinatedagainst COVID-19 as a condition of
employment. We believe this pathforward further strengthens our
workforce and the future growth and resilienceof our company and
community. Individuals with medical conditions orsincerely held
religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine
mayrequest an exemption from the vaccine requirement. Why Work at
Kohler Co.? Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level
of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and
services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates'
development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in
each individual's personal development and the opportunity to
collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler. In
addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a
benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision,
dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About Us Beyond the
competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich
history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates
and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and
company at . It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote
qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to
race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability
or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a
disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the
recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. We invite you to learn
more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal
EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
Keywords: KOHLER, Milwaukee , Process Control Technician (3rd Shift), Professions , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!